Thursday, November 14, 2013

Stripes Anyone?

Good morning Bloggerworld!
 
It's revel day over at CCC and this month's tag challenge is....
 STRIPES!
 
Here's my tag in all it's stripey goodness!
 
 
 
So nice to see bright colors on this snow filled morning...I'm trying to convince myself that spring is just around the corner and not months away yet. {Can you tell I'm not really a winter person...soooo in denial already ! :) }
 
For my tag, I used the following Stampin' Up products:
 
Pumpkin pie card stock and ink
doily and striped paper are older SU product from my stash
Designer vintage faceted button #127555
God's Beauty stamp set {retired}
Best of Greetings  stamp set #133485
SU Pearls  #119247
Dazzling Diamonds powder
Ticket corner punch
twine from my stash that I dyed with Pumpkin Pie ink
 
Hop on over to CATHY AND CATHERINE CREATE and check out the awesome projects by my fellow DT members , CATHY CAINES and RHEA SKOMOROSKI .
 
Thanks for popping by today ! Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this one? I think this tag is my favourite so far, Michelle! Love that butterfly and the sentiment banner is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete